Virtual Server Hosting is a highly cost effective way of providing any role you would have otherwise needed a dedicated new physical server.
Because it’s hosted in the cloud, you lose the pain of managing servers and gain the benefits greater data security, increased staff productivity and lower operating costs.
For example, Virtual Server Hosting can be used to provide test environments, disaster recovery for production servers or even to replace aging production servers.
The benefits of Server Hosting include:
- No need to purchase, maintain, update, secure, power or cool expensive hardware
- No need for internal IT skills to manage the server, unless you want to
- Disaster Recovery opportunities including live migration of virtual machines to improve recovery time down to minutes
- The monthly service fee can be extended to include any Microsoft software under our Software As A Service program
- Flexibility to add or reduce processor, memory and disk capacity to reflect your businesses fluctuating needs
- Rapid provisioning time, you can be up and running with a new virtual server within hours
- Full unrestricted root access / administrator privileges if desired